‘Finding a place to spend your cryptocurrency can be somewhat difficult since it is considered as unregulated and not accepted everywhere. You might have a huge stock of cryptocurrency burning through your “ePocket” and need a place to spend it. Well, you have come to the right place.
In the recent past, bitcoin crypto gambling sites have been on the rise. The big problem is choosing the best site to ensure that you don’t get scammed. Sadly, many people have had experience with fake cryptocurrency betting sites that will rob your entire wallet in a matter of seconds.
However, in this guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about cryptocurrency betting, including the top five cryptocurrency gambling sites.
What are Cryptocurrencies?
Put is simple words, cryptocurrencies are intangible and digital forms of currency. Although most people jumped immediately to thinking Bitcoin, there are a dozen more types of cryptocurrencies in the market.
Most people prefer cryptocurrency since it is not controlled by any central authority such as the banks, thereby giving you more authority over your money. Governments can equally not track your spending and use although it may start changing soon since cryptocurrency use is been popularized.
Now, a cryptocurrency expert will tell you that it is more secure since all transactions get verified through the blockchain. However, what is blockchain?
Essentially, a blockchain is a chronological record of transactions within a certain period. It helps ensure that you don’t get scammed by double-spending while securing your personal information and wallets from theft and hacking.
All these might seem rather confusing when you’re new to cryptocurrencies. However, the cryptocurrency guide for beginners should help you understand more about this subject.
Online cryptocurrency gambling
Many gambling companies have been working extra hard to ensure that they incorporate online cryptocurrency gambling. It is now possible to engage in all online gambling activities that you enjoy using cryptocurrency.
Understand that some companies only offer cryptocurrency sports betting while others only offer casino games. This can be quiet inconvenient when you are the type of person that enjoys an assortment of gambling games and activities. The good news is that this guide focuses on cryptocurrency betting companies that offer an all-in-one experience.
Advantages of Cryptocurrency betting
Cryptocurrency gamblers enjoy several benefits when compared to the traditional form of betting with money. Once you start to engage in cryptocurrency betting, you will find out that you have been missing out on a lot. Some of the advantages that you get with cryptocurrency betting include the following:
- Fast withdrawals and deposits
Since Cryptocurrencies were designed as decentralized digital money, there are no intermediaries between you and the crypto betting companies. You get to interact with the company directly without having to go through any sort of intermediary.
All you need to do is send your bets from your wallet to the betting site’s wallet, that simple. It is quick and cheap which gives you a huge advantage. Withdrawals are equally fast since the money gets sent to your wallet directly.
There are equally companies that have incorporated automated payouts back to your wallet. Cryptocurrency gamblers, therefore, get to enjoy fast deposits and withdrawals which is essential when you are a seasonal gambler.
- Lower fees
Transferring cryptocurrency to betting sites or a friend will cost you almost negligible fees. Transferring ordinary cash to betting sites might cost you a fortune since the intermediary will have to take a huge cut in the name of transaction fees.
Lower fees mean that you get to make higher bets which turn to more profit. A gambler understands that the more money he/she has the more money they are bound to make from a bet. The lower withdrawal fees also ensure that you make more earnings which are the key reason why you decided to bet in the first place.
The average transaction fees will, however, vary depending on the type of cryptocurrency that you have. Generally, Bitcoin has a higher transaction fee when compared to Litecoin and Ethereum.
In the recent past, many gamblers have been hit hard with the passing of several laws that limit the accessibility of gambling facilities both digital and physical. U.S gamblers have been affected particularly by some laws.
Cryptocurrencies, however, ensure that you can surpass some of the locally enacted gambling laws. This is especially true when you joined Cryptocurrencies in the early days when the know-your-customer rule was not a requirement. During the early stages there was under-regulation.
One of the unique selling points of cryptocurrency betting sites is discretion. These crypto betting companies prioritize a client’s anonymity which is appreciated by many of its users. Your betting transactions must remain discrete and anonymous.
When you are somewhat of an undercover gambler, locking a bet discretely without declaring your address or name is a dream-come-true. You can make profits without being on anyone’s radar which is pretty incredible in my opinion. More information – anonymous crypto
Top 5 gambling websites
As promised, we will give an in-depth review of the top five cryptocurrency companies in my opinion. This is supposed to help you find the perfect crypto betting site to suit your needs. However, take into consideration that they have been ranked in no particular order.
One of the most popular cryptocurrency gambling websites in the U.S. is BetOnline. It is accessible worldwide since its launch in 2004. Over time, it has built a reputation for itself as being among the few cryptocurrency betting websites that offer full regulatory compliance and user security.
The website is user friendly with a simple interface that makes crypto betting very simple. What I found most interesting are the cryptocurrency betting bonuses which included: 100% first-time deposit, a 50% welcome bonus for a deposit of up to $1,000, and so much more.
BetOnline also includes several sports such as basketball, cricket, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, Aussie rules, tennis, boxing, auto racing, darts, martial arts, handball, rugby, polo, futsal, and snooker.
- A wide variety of live betting and sports available
- Lots of Cryptocurrencies accepted including BCH, BTC, ETH, XRP, LTS, and much more.
- It is available in almost all countries. However, the focus of this betting site is the U.S. players.
- You get high bonuses when dealing with bitcoin
- Effective customer support and security
- Other gambling options such as blackjack, poker, and slots are available
- You can contact the customer service 24/7 via chat
- Your cryptocurrency gets converted to USD for gambling and back during withdrawals.
Launched back in 2016, 1xBit has become one of the most highly-rated cryptocurrency betting sites due to its long list of promotions, games, and languages. It has gained a huge number of clients from the cryptocurrency market since it accepts more than 20 different Cryptocurrencies.
It is fully anonymous and you can use a VPN service to ensure your identity and address are secured. You get a welcome betting bonus of up to 7BTC for the first 4 deposits. The bonuses are a great incentive that you will like about this website
The user-interface of 1xBit is consumer-friendly and you can easily navigate through the different available options. Betting is equally simple and there is no technical jargon when it comes to placing your bets.
- A huge number of betting events including UFC, politics, eSports, and much more.
- Live betting events offered
- Anonymity – you don’t need to give any personal data
- Easy account set up with one-click registration
- Lots of promotions and bonuses including cashback to casino players.
- Accepts a total of 25 Cryptocurrencies including USDT, PAX, BTC, LTC, ETH, LINK, OMG, and more
- A multicurrency account which lets you use several Cryptocurrencies at once
- The 1xBit website is accessible in about 60 languages
- Casino games are available
- A lot of functionality on the user interface which takes time to learn
- Only cryptocurrency withdraws and deposits
- The UK and U.S. panthers may find it difficult to access
One of the fast-rising bitcoin sports betting sites is Thunderpick. It gives the users a chance to bet on eSports such as Dota 2, CS: GO League of Legends, and much more. Although they are a recent betting company, they are quickly adding improvement s and features.
Thunderpick lets users stay anonymous as long as you remain to trade purely in Cryptocurrencies. The website interface is great for first-time gamblers with daily rewards, ranks, and community chat. Many of the cryptocurrency gamblers prefer Thunderpick due to its simplicity and fast withdrawals.
- Lots of casino betting, sports, and eSports
- Withdrawals are fast averaging at 15 minutes
- Allows deposit of LTC, XRP, BTC, ETH, BCH, and USDT.
- Great user-friendly website interface
- Includes deposits from MasterCard, Visa, Skrill, and more
- You get the option of buying Thundercoin cryptocurrency
- 24/7 customer support service
- The website supports seven languages including German, English, Turkish, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Spanish
- A deposit bonus of up to 500 Euro for new users
- No bonuses for reloads
- Not available in the U.S., France, U.K., Netherlands, Poland, Northern Ireland, Poland, and Malta
One of the most popular crypto sports betting options has to be Stake. It includes a simple interface with a huge variety of sports. Although they don’t give you any welcome bonus, they are considered as among the topmost generous cryptocurrency betting company due to bonuses, cashback, and VIP perks.
The registration process is very simple and straightforward which makes it one of the best crypto betting websites available. You get several betting options to choose from and the odds are considered to be favorable.
- Easy and fast registration
- Account anonymity
- It allows for social betting on active forums and chats. Punters get the option of making their bets public
- 24/7 live support
- Lots of sports available
- They resolve any issues that might arise quickly
- You get a personal touch
- Withdrawals and deposits are available for BTC, LTS, ETH, DOGE, BCH, TRX, and XRP.
- Instant withdrawals
- Huge VIP perks
- Simple and elegant website interface and layout
- Includes low house casino games which are unique to it
- There is no welcome bonus
- Unavailable for Australia, the Czech Republic, and the U.S.
SportsBet is an established cryptocurrency betting company that has been around for a long period. However, they don’t allow Estonian, Australian, and U.S. punters. The unique thing about SportsBet is that they are invested in their clients with personalized customer care.
The user interface is customer-friendly and simple which lets users get more from the website. Navigating between the betting options is made simple due to the customer-friendly website. With a 24/7 customer support system, you get a unique experience.
SportsBet has several promotions that it runs regularly that you should watch out for. When you visit the website ensure that you check out the promotions that are available and opt into one.
- Considered as the best from a legal standpoint
- User experience is excellent
- eSports and water polo betting is offered
- Accepts several Cryptocurrencies including ETH, BTC, SOC, LTC, SUS, EUR, SCA, INR, and more
- Accepts lots of different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Ecopayz, MuchBetter, Paysafecard, and so much more
- Many countries are restricted from SportsBet
Before you start betting on the cryptocurrencies you need to ensure that you get everything right. Visit websites such as smartbettingguide.com to ensure you get all the information concerning crypto betting before you start. Now, before depositing to any cryptocurrency betting site, ensure that you look at customer reviews to ensure you don’t get scammed. My top 5 list contains the most trusted crypto betting websites and you should look through each of them to find one that best suits your needs. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Let us know more about your views below.
The post Cryptocurrency Gambling Sites – the Complete Guide for Everyone appeared first on Live Bitcoin News.
Source: Live Bitcoin News